A Medical Pedicure is a luxurious foot treatment performed by a podiatrist in a safe and sterile environment which includes an exfoliation treatment hot towel treatment, professionally trimmed nails and callus removal with a specialised moisturising treatment for feet and a foot massage.
Please be aware that some of our treatments include both a service claim and a product claim with your health insurer. Please check with your insurer for your benefits. Our staff will happily let you know which codes we use for claiming for your chosen treatment on 8645 9888.
Your Initial Medical Pedicure
During your initial 45 minute appointment, our Podiatrist will take the time to assess the condition of your feet and will discuss your concerns to formulate an achievable management plan. This is complemented by a Medical Pedicure.
Initial Medical Pedicure: $99
Once the initial Medical Pedicure has been completed, your Podiatrist will recommend a treatment plan based on:
45 min Medical Pedicure: $99
Process of a Medical Pedicure
Medical Pedicure (45mins)
1. Addressing any concerns the patient may have
2. Nail care
- Looking out for any pathological nails
- Addressing these concerns if evident
- Professional cutting of nails to prevent abnormal growth/ingrown toenails
3. Skin care
- Addressing callous or corns and getting rid of non viable tissue
- Preparing the skin for exfoliation and absorption of cream
- Removes dead skin cells exposing healthy tissue
5. Hot towel
- Opens up the pores preparing the skin for the next step
- Following up with cream ensures maximum hydration to feet and locks moisture in
- Helps with fluid retention
- Releases muscle tension in the foot